- All time profit approaching 600% with current 54.36% APR
- Its best year earned 91.69% in 2018 when the S&P 500 was down -6.24%
- YTD is 22.05%
- It averages 2.5 trades per month – incredibly easy to trade!
- BWO’s average forum response time to subscriber questions is less than 12 hours.
- Actual trading results for the last 5 years have beaten research results going back 10 years.
- Award winning Best Robo Advisor three years in a row.
ETF Pairs Arbitrage is one of the best long standing strategies we have ever seen, earning over 560% compounded return since 3 March 2015!
Meet a goose that lays golden eggs
ETF Pairs Arbitrage (EPA), developed and published by Beau Wolinsky (BWO), is fully mechanical in nature – that means it takes the human equation out of trading and produces trading signals through pure technical analysis by mathematically analyzing stock market data.
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE STATS:
- Fair Value Question: When does fair value happen? The answer is after Normalization. So this is a Normalized Volatility Based Overbought Oversold Threshold,
- Overvalued, and our favorite,
The only [human] intuition I really have is to take Armageddon Events seriously, and, if one were to appear, I have a failsafe overlay to just exit the position and wait for Normalysis to take its power over the market once again. Emotion plays no part in my WealthSignals.
Check out your next mechanical Strategy's Performance Details
Where would you rather put your money?
Compare the S&P 500 vs ETF Pairs Arbitrage (EPA)
|Returns by year||S&P 500||EPA||Missed out|
Frequently Asked Questions
WealthSignals is a marketplace for strategy authors to sell their trading alerts to subscribers without giving away their intellectual property – the strategy itself.
Signaling is “live”, but WealthSignals displays hypothetical results based on real market data. In practice, if you trade a market-order EOD strategy like ETF Pairs Arbitrage, you can duplicate trading entries and exits by placing “Market On Open” orders with your broker.
EPA signaling usually occurs shortly after the market’s close. WealthSignals transmits signals and updates to Subscribers by email. Subscribers can also access signals by logging in to the system’s page.
When you subscribe to a WealthSignals strategy, you will enter the allocation of capital that you intend to use to trade the system. This allows WeathSignals to send you the correct position size for signals. Allocation entered by subscribers varies greatly from $10K to more than $400K, averaging approximately $50K.