WS Trader Tool Login: Unavailable error
Topic Starter
Fri May 8, 2020 - 12:57
Trend Surfing's signals this morning listed many actions. Using WS Tool, I download the list, highlighted the 1st one, then clicked Place. Got the Fidelity Login screen. Entered the password and the trade was entered successfully. Highlighted the 2nd in the list and Clicked Place. Got the Fidelity login screen again. And the trade proceeded.

On the 3rd item, after clicking Place, got error popup. Window title area had text - "Wealth-Lab - Logging To Fidelity", below that in larger Bold type was "UNAVAILABLE", then in smaller type "Sorry. This page is currently not available".

Trying to Place any other items in the list resulted in the "UNAVAILABLE" error.

I closed the the tool & restarted. Tried a different item in the list - same "UNAVAILABLE" error.

Your assistance would be appreciated.
1 RESPONSES
Fri May 8, 2020 - 15:34
I can confirm the Login screen for each "Place Orders".
Easy work-around: "Stage Orders" (all of them) instead and then Place them from the Orders tool.

Not sure about the Unavailable page, but the login dialog shouldn't pop up unless you've been running the WLP session more than 8 hours or so. We'll concentrate on fixing that. Until then, use the easy work-around, please.
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.