Total active subs?
Topic Starter
Tue Nov 3, 2020 - 04:08
Curious if there is any data available on total active subscribers using the platform. It's work to enter data and maintain a trading system for months without knowing what the potential upside is for authors. Any ideas?
3 RESPONSES
VK1
Tue Nov 3, 2020 - 10:03
Hi. WealthSignals does not publish private information. Your upside depends on the results of your strategy. Does it follow the backtested results? It also depends on how much you promote your system yourself. You can promote your system by writing articles (we would publish it here too after reviewing it) or mention your system on different websites.
If you are not willing to "work" by maintaining your system for some period how should possible subscribers who put real money behind it trust you? Believe me, subscribers will not spend money on pure backtested results. Out of Sample results for quite some period is what they (and me) like to see.

VK
Topic Starter
Wed Nov 4, 2020 - 20:03
No, I realize that it takes work to attract investors, etc. I spent several years cap raising, I get it, trust me. I'm just wondering what the potential revenue stream looks like for a very successful author. If I spend the time marketing, tracking, etc. etc. etc. and am (as a pure hypothetical) the most successful author on the platform, and get 5 subs out of it, then the time wasn't worth the effort. Hence the question. Trying to gauge possibility and expectations on my side.
Thu Nov 5, 2020 - 15:05
I second this sentiment. It would be useful to know what percentage of systems have active subscribers, etc. Not looking for absolute numbers.....just a gauge of activity and potential.
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.