Today's Performance
Solved
Closed
Topic Starter
Fri May 24, 2019 - 15:57
Hi,

Throughout the day I like to check and see how a strategy is doing. When I'm logged in I can see today's performance on the home page and it also shows it for the top few strategies as well as My strategies.

When I'm not logged in it doesn't show it so I have to remember what the latest balance and try to remember if it's up or down.

Can you please on the strategy's page add Today's performance on the header bar along side the other metrics? Or maybe include it on the performance tab?

It'll save having to log in just to see how a strategy is doing that day and I can't see how that would be information that only subscribers should see since the other performance metrics are all available.

I know you don't want a lot of columns on the strategy selection page so that's why I suggested adding it to a strategy's page, although it would be nice to see it on the Find strategy list.

Thanks.
6 RESPONSES
Fri May 24, 2019 - 16:14
Hi,

For some solid reasons it is preferred to not display the various information to guest visitors.

QUOTE:
When I'm not logged in it

Just wonder what's the problem with always being logged in? "Remember me" makes your session conveniently permanent. Multiple devices?
Topic Starter
Fri May 24, 2019 - 18:17
Multiple devices, multiple moves during the day, not liking to stay logged on to anything when I'm away from the computer which is often. I'm not sure what that particular information could hurt for non-logged in people since the rest is there. Can you please explain the concern about that particular value just for my understanding?
Fri May 24, 2019 - 19:52
Like I said, there may be different reasons behind showing some widgets and information selectively. But instead of going into the detail, let me tell you that we plan to develop and release a WealthSignals mobile app. It should be more convenient for tracking strategy performance on the go. As for the computer, there are ways to make the browser ask for password on startup (while preserving the WS login cookie responsible for "Remember me").
Topic Starter
Fri May 24, 2019 - 19:58
Ok. I guess I don't understand but thank you for thinking about it.
Fri May 24, 2019 - 20:01
You're welcome. Anything particular you'd like me to clarify in my (edited) response above?
Topic Starter
Tue May 28, 2019 - 12:45
No thank you. We can close the topic.
TOPIC IS CLOSED: You can't reply as long as the topic is marked as closed.