The 90-10 strategy is up over +9% today, yet returns on WS not updating
Solved
Topic Starter
Thu Nov 10, 2022 - 16:32
Hi guys,

Can you look into why your site isn't updating my public intraday returns and leaderboard for my "The 90-10" strategy? Other authors' strategies are updating, so it seems.

According to the current daily rankings, I should be 1st or 2nd on the leaderboard for today with an over +9% daily return.

Is it anything to do with the fact that all the other strategies on the leaderboard are in large drawdowns, while mine is the only one at a new equity peak?

Thanks!
4 RESPONSES
BWO
Thu Nov 10, 2022 - 19:14
You're probably red flagged, Julil
Topic Starter
Thu Nov 10, 2022 - 21:06
Ha ha. Of course not. As all my subscribers can verify:)

And everyone else can too by going to my strategy chart that shows today's big spike higher to new account equity highs.

Just the leaderboard is not reflecting the real figures updated on the WealthSignal chart.

Cone, any news on this?

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Thu Nov 10, 2022 - 21:20
Here's a screenshot of the WealthSignals chart reflecting the new account equity highs.

Today's return: up +10.98%
Fri Nov 18, 2022 - 09:55
Due to the oversized returns of one of the system's that day, a 1-day APR calculation overflowed, which caused the performance run to abort - the performance of all systems that followed were not updated that day. This situation has been corrected by removing the short-term APR measure.
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.