Syncing positions
Topic Starter
Wed May 1, 2019 - 17:09
Hello all. I'm new here and was wondering how I find information about the sync positions feature and how to use it.

Thanks in advance
3 RESPONSES
Thu May 2, 2019 - 05:59
Hi Tv -
WealthSignals tracks subscribers’ allocations to strategies in your personal hypothetical portfolio. When you subscribe to a strategy that has Positions, your portfolio is out-of-sync with the model portfolio - and you have the choice of synchronizing (or not) and how to enter those Position(s). In order to receive an exit signal for a Position, you need to sync the Position in your Portfolio by creating a trade for it. This will be the only time you need to create your own trade for a WealthSignals Position.

Sidenote -
We’re aware that subscribers cannot view the model portfolio, and we’re working on a way for you to switch views.

Let me know if you have more questions!
Thu Jun 6, 2019 - 14:11
Hello,

Im trying to cancel a 'limit order' i previously set to sync a position as a new subscriber. It has not been triggered yet. I dont want this position to sync anymore because the author has already issued a signal to trade out of it today. If i sync with it i will still be out of sync, if you see what i mean

Thanks
CM

Thu Jun 6, 2019 - 14:18
Hi CM,
If the author trades out of the Position before your limit is triggered, then your sync order(s) will be canceled automatically. If you see that it doesn't work that way, just let us know here!
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.