Please maintain ad hoc forum so that I may charge 2% and 20% in addition to monthly subscriptions
Solved
BWO
Topic Starter
Sat Jan 29, 2022 - 21:16
Hi, I need to add a quarterly 4 pm closing price average calculation for each of my subscribers accounts to bill 0.5% every quarter on the first with 7 days to pay and to let investors see what they'll be billed is guaranteed to be what we say, so when I say I have to do this, it's really wealthsignals doing me a favor and big time to make it easier to manage my Roboadvisory we are asking Robert Sucher to use my un and pw the same as we do here for dispensing WealthSignals should automatically filter to Collective2 as an umbrella where a simple reformatted message occuring during the grace period might be able to send a formatted string of html across the internet to instruct the simple end of day strategy orders into a bay of collective2 wealthsignals strategies such that EPA is the first WealthSignal C2 Trading Strategy and can be automatically executed on collective2 by the strategy Stratus-Pairs Strategic which is the investment fund costing $250 that adds the 4:1 leveraged TQQQ position at 133% of equity and it is awesome to have the optionof using Collective2 technology allocated 40% to EPA 60% both to SuperBands and Power and that's my message for the day so please let me add 2% and 20% and please come up with a way to do this with subscription model dollars to compute as they should be the exact same and yes I understand my returns will decline but so be it, I as a CFTC Exempt CTA, CPO SRO SEC Exempt IQ therefore have a professional exemption that allows us to do business with anyone in the United States without needing to be registered so I spent all night with an Indian guy who lives in India that we found he cannot setup his account until he speaks to the President of Wynston Hill Capital LLC who just spoke with Warren Buffett and we sold Berkshire some SpaceX shares and even to Warren Personally he likes them spacex's and so please add 2%and 20% add verbiage and let me justify you just come up with the best way to get an agreement otherwise terminate their subscription because I am not putting up with free loading and I as the only Roboadvisor in this website who owns a Strategic Fund has a propsectus that can be used to explain the fee structure and billing methodology such that billing for high water marks means I have to set new ll time highs before I can get paid a performance fee so look on it happily the more you pay me the more succesful we have become! Enjoy!! Peace Prometheus, please get this done by April 1st for just my strategy since I own a Strategic Fund I must match these investors and until accredited with $1 million note they may not have to invest in stratus-pairs strategic unless they want the full monty of KCCMBWO Roboadvisory Algorithms including this one ETF Pairs Arbitrage by BWO, SuperBands by BWO, and Power Prof PPPa allocated 40%, 60% and again 60% such that the 60%'ers won't ever overlap trade and that's planned toenhancefor supreme 250% APR's in 4:1 leverage and 49% drawdowns.. so yeah, please keep WealthSignals as a happy EOD WealthSignal page such that no one will ever succesfully build an online day trading interface for this website that is feasible to use for intraday trading so please keep WealthSignals as an EOD strategy and I want you to add back the requirement to have a backtest before being permitted to manage a WealthSignal as an Author or we should just say this person is a trader not an author author should only be bestowed on someone who has actually published their algorithm for WealthSignals to operate as EOD Strategy ETF Pairs Arbitrage is one such strategy WealthSignals operates so let us use revenue sharing agreements right now you'll need them to get the 5% of revenue you get for operating or appearing to agree to operate all of my strategies such that I need to remit 5% of my revenue on SuperBands and Power is fine if you'll run them for me I'll give you the MC code you'll need to push trades to my account that then get transmitted to c2 for power prof executions or on the fly reallocations such as the only occurring for us on Monday will be such a nice switch..phew, thanks for listening, please do all these things by April 1st and present to the subscribers as what's fair to a strategic fund manager whose a roboadvisor SROR CFA McKinsey LD Johns Hopkins MD BSc Phd Centre College Financial Economist Mathematician Nuclear Rocket Scientistt Excorcist Nexiologist Methodist First Church of Chrst First Rabbi of the Church of Christ Methodists.. Thanks!
2 RESPONSES
BWO
Topic Starter
Sat Jan 29, 2022 - 21:51
Please also use this thread to discuss keeping WealthSignals as EOD Strategies with the option for collective2 strategies co-listedin tandem such that ETF Pairs Arbitrage by BWO is a C2 WealthSignal meaning available onboth sites such that the simplicity of the WealthSignals messaging service can actually be used to parse the wealthsignal into a string and parse again for the bit of pieces it needs to place a trade once the grace period ends simply by formatting what is there and using that as an e-mailed tradeis how I'd suggest allowing WealthSignals to partner with collective2 and when we do that, show collective2 we're good fix programmers, we can move onto only being an EOD Strategy and I am to be the only strategy as I am the only one who owns a Strategic Fund and what you are doing is no different than what accredited investors do thus I must charge 2%and 20% as any hedge fund would and once you reach $1 million $920,000 of that goes into Stratus-Pairs Strategic Fund for an allocation that we hope doubles in 2-3 years using our algorithm and its inputs as parameters that were hard coded and locked forever such that there can be not even an insinuation that anything has changed for the model suchthat when new data arrives it doesn't change mathematically what the formulae doeswith that pricinginformation so please help me find the best quarterly daily average value of every subscribers account bill forward once atthe currentlevel to cover January 2022 Q1 and charge in April 2022 Q2 on the first day I expect big money because we are hitting a reset button, and I'd like you to demonstrate how much good will I've given by not making these changes until now I belive tomake this fair and actually be implemented we'll need to compute what the effect would have been on accounts had we always billed this way so please show each subscriber how much they'd owe hypothetically and paid had they also been charged what is my typical 2% and 20% and the performance fee is all that's allowedin my state andisn't much more than a solemn gesture I hope we haveourmutually beneficial understandings out of the way and we'll work to demonstrate to subscribers what the effect of these fees would have been hadthey beenlegitimately charged as should have been done per SRORCFTCEXEMPTCTACPOSROSECEXEMPTIA.
Thu Feb 10, 2022 - 21:59
😲
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.