European residents cannot trade U.S. ETPs - really!
Topic Starter
Mon Feb 25, 2019 - 15:50
How many other Europeans are out there that cannot trade common and liquid U.S. Exchange Traded Products like QQQ, SPY, DIA, QLD, QID, etc?

From what I can see, it seems that the EU wants europeans to invest in EU ETPs by taking away the option to invest in U.S. markets via ETPs. I'm appalled and incredulous!
4 RESPONSES
BWO
Mon Feb 25, 2019 - 16:20
It's a backward thinking group of nations with this.. France doesn't even allow short selling and I have no idea how put options would be hedged without that ability.

Well, more service to the Asians then..
Tue Feb 26, 2019 - 23:20
So much for "free" market capitalism! ;)
BWO
Sun Jan 2, 2022 - 18:54
Guys, all of you in Europe need to tell your members that Invesco's Proshares are perfectly acceptable Instruments and that consideration to overall performance and objectives is necessary to help your nation survive hyperinflation where you are not participating. Tell members where ETP's on US Exchange Traded Funds are not universally malfeasant, and should be used in the context of a diversified portfolio. Specifcally, Asking the Eurpoean Financial Community to accept only SPYDER's and Invesco Proshares is your best solution, I agree the rest are crap and not totally verified in how they operate. Unlike myself who is an SRO CEO R Self Regulatory Organizaer of Organizations of Officers Chief Executive Officer Roboadvisor and President of King Christ Capital Management Beau World Omnimedia Kansas City Stock Exchange Bwourse and Bwoard of Trade Member Exchange Listed Company Master Limited General Partner of Energy Farms US Partners MLP.

Competing with ETF Pairs Arbitrage for which the SEC Approved my status as a Stratgegic Fund that underwriting is what I can do for everyone who has at least one million dollars and makes one million dollars of profit before investing in Stratus-Pairs Strategic Fund trading TQQQ and SQQQ using the EPA by BWO WS for QLD and QID WealthSignals.

Basically, Vanguard doesn't sell ETF's, but Invesco and Spyder should absolutely be in everyone's trading accument and ability.

Basically, the EU lumped all the ETP's together and said they're crap, but Spyder Funds and INVESCO PROSHARES deserve exclusion from this rule in Europe.
Beau Wolinsky
kccmbwo@kccapitalmanagement.com
President and SRO CEO
KCCMBWO
KCSE

MLGP
EFUPMLP
BWO
Sun Jan 2, 2022 - 18:59
And guys, if you are interested in EPA by BWO on WS.com please use futures for a 3 Delta Hedged Leverage Factor and that's what you can do with EPA using the WealthSignals in the meantime since what the EU is doing is forcing you to never realize long term gains and making you arbitrage because they think it will help you when the exchange traded products of Spyder and Invesco have always performed to within basis points of the benchmark and despite the fees involved they still serve well the investor's goals.
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.