ETF Arb. Subscription pricing change?
Topic Starter
Thu Aug 1, 2019 - 14:07
Hi,

I just saw that there is an offer for 20% off for subscribing to ETF Arb strategy annually. Is this for new subscribers only or can existing subscribers avail themselves to that discount? If yes, how do I do that?

Thanks.
4 RESPONSES
Fri Aug 2, 2019 - 08:32
Currently the offer is part of a promotion we coodinated with the author to attract new subscribers.
Topic Starter
Fri Aug 2, 2019 - 14:23
Hi Cone,

Sorry to nitpick, but is the $80/month just for the first year only for the new subscribers because currently the promotion does not say clearly says so. Matter of fact it says "Save 20% per year". Therefore I was reading it as that rate being offered in perpetuity which seems unfair to the existing subscribers paying a higher price.

Regards,
Anish
BWO
Fri Aug 2, 2019 - 15:29
Anish, the 20% off comes by paying for a full annual period of EPA. It was not found that people actually used the trial in most cases and that the current 15% off is a temporary promotion and we also offer a referral of one free month for referring someone to EPA. So it is not unfair, it's just the perpetuity wasn't contractually viable and this was equivalent to the previous price I had charged to within $1 of what I had been receiving on the previous site.
Mon Aug 5, 2019 - 13:22
The other piece of this promotion was the "WeathSignals Referral Awards Program" (WSRAP), which subscribers will find on the EPA page. Provide your WSRAP url code to someone who uses it and then signs up for EPA signals, and you'll get a free month for each new signup.
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.