Could the list of supported ETFs be expanded?
Topic Starter
Wed Jan 1, 2020 - 16:23
1)
I would like to use 3x ETFs as many as possible in a strategy which rotates among a universe of ETFs. However, many popular 3x ETFs are not supported in WealthSignals at present. Is it possible to add them in? For example:
CURE for XLV, ERX for XLE, UTSL 4 XLU, EURL 4 VGK, EDC 4 EEM, UGLD 4 GLD, DRN 4 IYR

2)
I want to create a strategy to invest for short-term income. Cash could invest in it if it is not going to be used in next 1~5 month. It would be able to help the total return a little bit for portfolios following market trend.

The ETFs in consideration:
Liquid: ICSH, FLOT;
1~3~5 year: SHY, ISTB, SLQD, IGSB, LMBS;
Short term High Yield: SHYG, FDHY;
International: EMB, IAGG;
Municipal: MUB,
Treasury: IEI, IEF
Intermediate Term Corporate Bond: FCOR;
Short Term TIP: STIP
3 RESPONSES
Wed Jan 1, 2020 - 16:38
1) When adding symbols we are used to check its average volume as a gauge of liquidity and its data data history e.g. WealthSignals Policy (tentative) for adding ETFs to the Symbol List.

CURE, UTSL, EURL, DRN are illiquid
ERX, EDC, UGLD are OK in this sense
Topic Starter
Wed Jan 1, 2020 - 16:43
Thanks for prompt response. For myself, I use XLV, XLU, VGK, IYR for the purpose of backtesting but may use CURE, UTSL, EURL, and DRN for trade, though it may be not perfect.
Topic Starter
Fri Jan 3, 2020 - 15:38
Any consideration to add a list of short term income ETFs? My strategy following EAA with crush protection will likely have cash idle on side for a significant time. I would like to use the short-term ETFs to park the cash. Currently, SHY and IEF are used.
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.