Connect to Wealth-Lab with WealthSignals Trader Tool
Solved
Closed
Topic Starter
Thu Feb 28, 2019 - 23:25
While scanning thru some strategies to which I am not subscribed, I noticed the following on the PUBLISHED SIGNALS page ...
"Strategy subscribers can access daily signals from this "Signals page" or
by using Wealth-Lab's WealthSignals Trader tool to download and prepare signals for automated order entry. "

I've searched both websites, but have not found any info about a"Wealth-Lab's WealthSignals Trader tool". Maybe I missed the obvious, but I sure would like to find out what this is and how I might use it. A link to any info would be much appreciated.
5 RESPONSES
Fri Mar 1, 2019 - 05:32
You can find it documented in the Wealth-Lab Pro User Guide (Help menu). It's a built-in tool (Tools menu). Unfortunately, at the moment this integration is broken with migration to WealthSignals v2.
BWO
Fri Mar 1, 2019 - 21:50
Sorry if it has not been clear what size lots you should be doing on ws2.. You'll find the WS Tool useful if you are a Wealth Lab user and that's how I transmit my WealthSignals.
Sat Mar 2, 2019 - 05:32
Beau, as a system author you transmit signals via the WealthSignals Publisher while the WS Trader tool had worked the other way round before it got broken by the WealthSignals v2 upgrade. Topic starter's question is from subscriber's perspective.
BWO
Sat Mar 2, 2019 - 07:22
I know. I still needed help with it, too, to get it setup but handled that on the w-l site.
Fri Jul 12, 2019 - 17:31
@xramx

Wealth-Lab Pro v6.9.20 (released yesterday) has fixed the compatibility of WealthSignals Trader with "WealthSignals 2.0".

Fidelity users can now download signals to their Wealth-Lab Pro software again. (For new users: this makes it posible to send signals for your subscribed WS systems to the Quotes and/or Orders tool for monitoring or order placement.)
TOPIC IS CLOSED: You can't reply as long as the topic is marked as closed.