Change investment size and edit execution price?
Topic Starter
Sat Jun 8, 2019 - 18:03
Team,

A couple of questions

1. I underestimated what I want to use as my initial account balance, and I plan to add additional funds to that account from time to time. I see a gears icon that looks like a logical place to make changes like these, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this roadmap functionality or unavailable?

2. If there is a difference between what my brokerage (fid) executes my trade at and what WS pulls, am I able to edit it within my portfolio? Again, is this a roadmap item?

Thanks for the help.
5 RESPONSES
BWO
Sun Jun 9, 2019 - 06:25
I can add a comment to 2 that if you see a signal and need to correct it or make changes you can add the signal in the WLP software by adding a signal where the dropdown menu is it will say add signal then just make the changes..

I believe 1 is still a roadmap item that's been requested already numerous times.
Sun Jun 9, 2019 - 06:37
Beau, what you're talking about (adding a signal in the WealthSignals Publisher) is not applicable to topic starter's concern (potential difference between the Fidelity/WS execution prices).
Sun Jun 9, 2019 - 09:12
1. It's on the "To Do" list, but I can't yet estimate when we'll get to this one.

2. Currently, all fills and performance data you see on WealthSignals is hypothetical. Executions by a broker may occur at different prices, or not at all. For example, WealthSignals will always fill a "touched" limit order, but it's possible that your order is not filled in live trading. This is a particularly difficult scenario in keeping hypothetical and live accounts synchronized, and currently there's no other way to keep your live account synchronized than for you to stay vigilant and do it yourself.

There aren't any current plans to allow subscribers to execution prices, but we will be looking to connect with broker(s) in the future - and in that case trade prices would reflect reality.
Topic Starter
Sun Jun 9, 2019 - 15:06
Thank you, gentlemen. Direct brokerage connect would be slick.
BWO
Mon Jun 10, 2019 - 08:35
I agree, would be a nice step forward.
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.