Can't access my subscriptions
Topic Starter
Fri Jan 4, 2019 - 11:08

I can't get access to my subscription. Tried using my WealthLab logins, tried resetting password, tried new account. In all cases, the drop down with my username on the top menu banner show ... No Subscriptions.

What should I do?
5 RESPONSES
Fri Jan 4, 2019 - 11:18
As I already noted in the support ticket, the email we had sent out to all subscribers instructed them to:

Subscribers
We've created accounts using your wealth-lab.com username with a random password for all current subscribers at the new site. To gain access, simply navigate to https://www.wealthsignals.com and click the "Forgot Password" link and follow instructions to set your new password. You're past this step.

You're here:
After 21 December, we will cancel all recurring subscriptions with our current payment provider, SWReg. The remaining days of your monthly subscription will be available there and you'll be notified by email to re-subscribe with our new payment provider, Stripe, which will be a new and streamlined experience.
Fri Jan 4, 2019 - 11:33
My apologies if we missed sending you an email (check your spam folder), but we canceled all recurring subscriptions at SWReg after 21 December (some subscribers may have renewed on 22 December). Everyone needs to resubscribe on this site eventually. Your subscription anchor date is the 25th (or 26th) of the month, so you need to resubscribe by going to the system page and clicking the Subscribe button. Sorry for the trouble this transition may have caused.
Topic Starter
Fri Jan 4, 2019 - 11:58
As suggested I went to the strategy to re-subscribe. Noticed the monthly amount is now $100. My previous charge was $70. Didn't receive any notice of the increase. Is it intended to apply to existing subscribers?

I have a Thunderbird filter that routes all wealthlab (and now wealthsignals) emails into a special folder. Searched all folders for the wealthlab emails, couldn't find the one explaining the resubscribe directive. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time I accidentally deleted an email!

Please let me know about the monthly fee & I'll proceed appropriately.
Fri Jan 4, 2019 - 12:17
QUOTE:
As suggested I went to the strategy to re-subscribe. Noticed the monthly amount is now $100. My previous charge was $70. Didn't receive any notice of the increase. Is it intended to apply to existing subscribers?

To everyone. Hmm, has Beau notified his subscirbers as he should've done as per the WS Policy?

Price Increase?

Considering that you didn't receive any notice and the other poster who had started that thread, Beau might've missed doing this both on the wealth-lab.com website and via "Notify subscribers".
Fri Jan 4, 2019 - 13:04
I've just resent the email from 26 December.

To align with the $25-increment schedule that we set up with our payment provider, we had to increase the subscription price to $75. Before the new site went live the author requested a change to $100. (Not surprising considering that strategy's HUGE outperformance last year!)
To reply to this topic, you need to login first.